This agreement was written in English (US).
Last Revised: July 20, 2020
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") governs our relationship with users and others who interact with AmigosHUB. By using or accessing AmigosHUB, you agree to this Statement.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean M/S AmigosHUB.
- By "AmigosHUB" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at amigoshub.in and any other amigoshub.in branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By "content" we mean anything you post or share with us on AmigosHUB that would not be included in the definition of "information."
- By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from AmigosHUB or provide to AmigosHUB through Platform.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
How We Use Your Data
- Your data is your data, AmigosHUB have no right to use data however until and unless specified here in this document.
- We may use your data to curate and show relevant content (such as problem statement to student) accordingly.
- AmigosHUB have no right to share your data with third party.
- We may use your personal information while communicating to solve issues you may be facing. This will help us know better about you to improve your experience with customer care.
- We'll use your email address, phone number to share newsletter and promote services affilated with AmigosHUB and AmigosHUB only. However if someone don't want any, they are free to unsubscribe from service anytime they want.
- We may process data all over anonymously to generate usage analytics and other report. We may share these reports (such example is "Active Number of Users") with stakeholders, investors and others involved with AmigosHUB.
- We use information from cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags to understand user's experience on our platform.
- Any AmigosHUB user, at any point of time, may request to have all data removed from our server and AmigosHUB should be responsible to respect this request and do the same without keeping any backup of such data.
- Any AmigosHUB user may request copy of their data and AmigosHUB is responsible to process the same.
- Some profile data are public and will be tagged as public in a visible interface such that user will know public data is indexable by search engines such as Google. Public data may include Name, Profile Picture, etc. but won't include any personal identifying details such as contact details.
- All your data is saved in a private Amazon Storage Service. All data sent in and out is encrypted with SSL. We give access to this service to limited AmigosHUB employees only.
Sharing Your Content and Information
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with AmigosHUB ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you publish content or information publically, it means that everyone, can have access to that information and we may not have control over what they do with it.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about AmigosHUB, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep AmigosHUB safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on AmigosHUB.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access AmigosHUB, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening or objectionable.
- You will not use AmigosHUB to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or AmigosHUB exclusively in a state level court located in Jabalpur. The laws of the High Court Of Madhya Pradesh will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Jabalpur, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on AmigosHUB, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP AMIGOSHUB UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING AMIGOSHUB "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We can remove any content or information you post on AmigosHUB if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- You will not post anyone's sensitive information on AmigosHUB
We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice. We'll send the change update to your email address with we can't guarantee to provide you an opportunity to comment on the change.